Monday, October 5, 2009

I love cleaning...by Brent

Okay I was being a little sarcastic with the title but it seems like I am going to keep getting cleaning SGBD's until I enjoy cleaning. Last night on our drive home from Utah my Dad asked me what I would be doing in the morning. I told that I would probably be doing schoolwork but other than that I was doing nothing. He asked me if I could help him clean the garage so that we would have room for the new food storage we bought(when in Utah, buy food storage). I think I said something like, "Oh, I have a lot of catching up to do on my homework but I could probably help you out a little bit." Anyways this m orning came and he told me that he had to work early and that we would have to clean the garage another time. At first I was like,"Oh ok that's fine." But the thought came into my head that I could easily clean the garage on my own(since have the stuff in there is mine) and I quickly told him that I could still clean it with out him. Cleaning is awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment