Thursday, October 1, 2009

Papers...by Kathy

I had a student who wrote an amazing paper and I wrote three pages of evaluation/commentary/rebuttal/logical analysis on.  After it was done I was like "whew!" that was a ton of work (and totally fun in my warped view of fun!).  And then I had the sgbd that I should scan it and save a copy of my evaluation.  So I did and decided to do that for all of my students while I was at it.  Then I turned back the papers and all was well.  At the end of the day, this student's backpack ended up missing!  We don't know if it was stolen or just accidentally picked up by a different student but my second thought (after "Wow, I hope it wasn't stolen by one of our occasional homeless visitors") was "Oh No!  All that work!  I hope he read it during lunch" (yeah right! ;) and then I remembered the scan and sent it to him when I got home.  Score!

No comments:

Post a Comment